Priedaine, Dārza Street 30, Krāslava, Krāslavas nov.
Mob.phone: +371 29498216
This is the newest church in the county. In 2007 it was consecrated in the honour of European guardians St. Brigita and St. Katrina. Mother's of God grotto and the statue are placed in the garden of Priedaine Church. For visiting church please book in advance!
Daugavas - 18.novembra iela, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65422818. Mob.phone: +371 26444810
Lielborne, Saliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Lielbornes master's house is now very uncared. From the others astate buldings are stayed also the old castle and houshold buildings. From the near mill are stayed only ruins. In the print album of V.Z. Stāfenhāgens is seen view of Lielbornes estate. In this time master's house consists of three parts -old castle, connection parts and new castle. The old castle could be building of 18. century. It is two storied with steep gabled roof. On the facade are seen pilasters. The connection part is one-storied. Then follows building, which was built at the beginning of 19. century in the style of Classicism. The projection with triangle gable and balcony above porch give accent to the centre of the house. On the front of building curls the way. Its side is fenced, but not far is prospect place, because from the high mountain, where was placed the centre of estate, is beautiful prospect over the fields, farmers' houses and Daugava. These beautiful places mentioned also H. Heine in his itineraries.
Alejas iela 2, Dagda, Dagdas nov., LV 5674
Phone: +371 65681420; +371 29583026
National architectural monument. Here can be visited works of art :altars, organ, pulpit, sculptures, Helzenu counts family monument, etc.
Viski, Viski parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 29470188
Liksna, Liksna parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26498328, +371 26493629
Līksnas Roman Catholic parish St. Jesus heart Church was finished in 1913. It has Neogothic style. The silhouette of the church is the most important dominant of Daugavas valley landscape on the surrounding of Koša lake.
Lipiniski, Bikernieki parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Phone: +371 65476748
Danisevka, Viski parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Phone: +371 65422818, +371 29897413
Vecsaliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26315707
It is located in the district Vecsaliena in the centre of pine forest, not far from the left bank of Daugava. In the dim past was here the small wooden church, which someone Latvian bondman with the help of raft brought it from Russia. The church was burnt down several times, but always restored. At the beginning it belonged to catholic parish, but in the second half of 18. century Catholics gave it to Lutheran. But for this they received the Church of Elerne. It was built in 1819. Near the church is placed Muravku old Lutheran cemetary with the old monuments.
Silene, Skrudaliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26310861
Nowadays the Roman Catholic woode church of Silene was built in 1913. It was the time of dean Miķelis Skorupskis. The church was built not far from the previous, built in the 19.century, but burnt down chapel. The church of Silene is one of the biggest wooden churches in Metropoly of Rīga and the biggest one in the diocese of Jelgava. It has the cruciform planning with the one big tower and more small towers.
Skaista parish, Skaista, Krāslava Municipality, Krāslavas nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26805779
The first Skaista Catholic Church was built in the 1778-1788. The church had burned down during the First World War. In 1920-1921 the current wooden church was built. Services are held every Sunday. For visiting church please book in advance!
Skrudaliena, Skrudaliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 22085443
It is located in district Skrudaliena, about 17 km from Daugavpils. It was built in 1800. as branch office of St. Nikolajs church in Červonka on the landed property of landlord Folkerzāms.
Mežciems (Garnizon cemetery), Daugavpils, LV-5400
Phone: +371 65422818 (Daugavpils TIC)
Sprukti, Naujene parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26790362
The St. Anton Roman Catholic parish church in Sprukti was built from cement bricks for the money of parish and archbishop. It was built 1933. - 1938. The dean V. Kozlovskis, who in his youth was construction technician, worked on construction plan of the church and led the works during the church building.
Grendza, Šēderes pagasts, Ilūkstes novads, Ilūkstes nov.
Phone: +371 65462580. Mob.phone: +371 26555275
Catholic Church in Grendza was built in 1907. The church in Grendza don't have towers, 30x15x12 big. The church has roof from leading. The enterdoors are from the back of the church, from the sides of the church and also from the two sacristies. On the both sides of the church are 3 windows on each side, and 1 window on each sacristy. There is the the arcuate altar. Around the church's garden is concrete fence with a slate roof. The church is one nave building, the floor of cement, ceiling of round logs, the choir is based on the wall pillars. There is no organ, but only a harmonium.
Rīgas iela 39, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65420583. Mob.phone: +371 28677608
It was built 1848. - 1849. Architectonically it is like St. Peter Bazilica in Vatican. The big dome of white church is placed on 4 double-pillars.
Saules iela 20, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 22119610
Ambeli parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 29470188
Ambelu St. Jurijs Church is wooden building. It is 13 m high and 8 m wide, with slate roof, layed stones foundation. There are not big turret with Cross on the roof. There are not concrete versions about Churchs built, but some information shows, that 1782. church was already here.
Svente, Svente parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 29683961
Laucese, Laucesa parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 29683961
The wooden building of Laucesas St. Peter and Pavil Roman Catholic Church was built 1921. - 1923., on the place of the wooden church, which was built in 1797., but burnt down in 1920.