Rating by site visitors:
Brodaiža, Pildas pagasts, Ludzas nov., LV 5708
Phone: 371 657 29276. Mob.phone: 371 29243655 (priesteris)
56°19'7.8" N, 27°45'53.7" E
More information ...
Cultural-historical objects ...
Pasienes dominicans built the first chapel in 17. century. Our days church was built in 1813. for Brodaižas stewards K. Kilborta money. It is church building with very thick stone - walls. The church is copulative building with not big turret and two altars. It is at national defense.
Included in the price: