Rating by site visitors:
Raipole, Nirzas pagasts, Ludzas nov., LV 5736
Phone: 371 657 29724
56°22'16.9" N, 27°53'6.2" E
More information ...
Cultural-historical objects ...
The first church was built by Dominicans in 1699. The last grey stone church was confirmed by dean A. Urbšs in 1932. It is classical, three-storied building with the naivety of countryside in the interior. Some years ago it was successfully restored. The prayers of churchgoers are added by the organ music on Sundays.
Included in the price: