It was opened in 2006. The memorial stones were found in the countryside of Medupe, 18 km from Kalupe. In its turn, three stone composition made by architect Gertruda Rasnacha, marks in details the Revolution of 1905, the wars and the experienced pain of export, as well as people’s experienced sufferings in Kalupe.
Kalupe, Kalupe parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Phone: +371 65447831
More information ...