Silene, Skrudaliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26310861
Nowadays the Roman Catholic woode church of Silene was built in 1913. It was the time of dean Miķelis Skorupskis. The church was built not far from the previous, built in the 19.century, but burnt down chapel. The church of Silene is one of the biggest wooden churches in Metropoly of Rīga and the biggest one in the diocese of Jelgava. It has the cruciform planning with the one big tower and more small towers.
Skaista parish, Skaista, Krāslava Municipality, Krāslavas nov.
Mob.phone: +371 26805779
The first Skaista Catholic Church was built in the 1778-1788. The church had burned down during the First World War. In 1920-1921 the current wooden church was built. Services are held every Sunday. For visiting church please book in advance!
Skrudaliena, Skrudaliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 22085443
It is located in district Skrudaliena, about 17 km from Daugavpils. It was built in 1800. as branch office of St. Nikolajs church in Červonka on the landed property of landlord Folkerzāms.
Grendza, Šēderes pagasts, Ilūkstes novads, Ilūkstes nov.
Phone: +371 65462580. Mob.phone: +371 26555275
Catholic Church in Grendza was built in 1907. The church in Grendza don't have towers, 30x15x12 big. The church has roof from leading. The enterdoors are from the back of the church, from the sides of the church and also from the two sacristies. On the both sides of the church are 3 windows on each side, and 1 window on each sacristy. There is the the arcuate altar. Around the church's garden is concrete fence with a slate roof. The church is one nave building, the floor of cement, ceiling of round logs, the choir is based on the wall pillars. There is no organ, but only a harmonium.
Saules iela 20, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 22119610
Svente parish, GPS: 55.901107 , 26.343651, Daugavpils nov.
Vienības iela 13, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65422818 (Daugavpils TIC). Mob.phone: +371 26444810
18. Novembra Square, Krāslava, Krāslavas nov., LV-5601
Phone: +371 656 22201. Mob.phone: +371 29376090
Exists since the 18th century.The complex of Krāslava Town Hall square had a shape of a rectangular stretched in the east and the west directions. The square had one and two-storeyed wooden and stone buildings with outbuildings. Those were merchant and craftsmen dwellings, stables and trade buildings. The main building was the Town Hall in the eastern part of the square. It was a two-storeyed stone building with a custom-house on the first floor, the room for measuring and weighting and later on - commercial premises as well. Along the Market square there was the main highway, a post road from Rīga to Moscow.
Rogaiža, Pildas pagasts, Ludzas nov., LV 5733
Phone: 371 657 29458. Mob.phone: 371 26488140
In the 18. century was built not big wooden chapel. It is located in cemetary of Rogaiži and is cultural monument protected by country . It was built by landlord of Rogaiži - Ķelpšs in honour of St. Anton.
Demene, Demene parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov., LV-5442
Phone: +371 65422818
Varšavas iela 26a, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65437943. Mob.phone: +371 29341388
Slutiski, Naujene parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Phone: +371 65471321
Skolas iela 19, Subate, Ilūkstes nov.
Phone: +371 65463357. Mob.phone: +371 28604244
The old-believers chapel of Subate was built at the end of 19. century.
Between 7 Nikolaja and 9 Nikolaja Streets, Daugavpils, Daugavpils
Between 7 Nikolaja and 9 Nikolaja Streets, Daugavpils Fortress, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65430253
Kaplavas parish, Kaplava, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 656 29934, +371 29498216
The first wooden church had been built in 1822 as Elernes branch. In 1929 canon J. Borodzics built the current stone church in Varnavici, which is located 3 km from the former church site. Book your visit in advance.
Kaplava parish, Kaplava, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 29474134
The history of Vecbornes church is extremely interesting, because there are two Vecbornes churches in Latvia. One is located in the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum, second - in Kraslavas region, Kaplavas rural municipality. The wooden church of Old Bornes, which is now situated in the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum, presumably, had been built in 1537. In 1936 at the suggestion of Monument Board and Ethnographic Open Air Museum Vecbornes church was dismantled and transferred to Riga. New church design and construction is being held on the initiative of Monument Board in Borne. The current church of Borne was built and consecrated in 1939. Book your visit in advance.
Zemgale, Demene parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Mob.phone: +371 27146299
It was confirmed in 2006. The church is located in the building of previous estate and Zemgale station buildings. (1928.)