Ciskādi, Sakstagala pagasts, Rēzeknes novads, Rēzeknes nov., LV - 4638
Phone: +371 64640550 (pašvaldība)
The church was build of bricks in Romanesque style. Here you shall be able to see the picture “Madonna and Child”, crucifix, and organ.
5 Nikolaja Street, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65424043. Mob.phone: +371 28686331
Varšavas iela 28, Daugavpils
Mob.phone: +371 27766655, +371 29974604
Cietokšņa iela 38, Daugavpils, LV-5400
Mob.phone: +371 29548760
Nowadays synagogue of Daugavpils city - Kadiša prayer house, was buit in 1850.
Rīgas iela 22a, Daugavpils, LV-5401
Phone: +371 65426520, +371 65426321
Laucese, Laucesa parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Phone: +371 65400573, +371 65422818
Dubna, Dubna parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Dubnas Jesus Heart parochial chapel (Varsavena) was built in 1800. as peculiar octagonal wooden building with elongation in the part of altar. This is the only one kind of such a cult building in Daugavpils district.
Between Rigas and Parades Streets, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65422818 (Daugavpils TIC). Mob.phone: +371 26444810
Dukstigals, Čornajas pagasts, Rēzeknes novads, Rēzeknes nov., LV - 4617
Phone: +371 646 23500
In 1947. in church reconstructed central altar is the picture of The Virgin and the statue of The Virgin.
Egipte, Medumi parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov., LV-5460
Egyptian Lutheran parochial Church in Valkumiesta was started by landlord A. Etingens in 1823. In 1863. was built church's tower. During the First World War the church was ruined, during the Second World War it was totally smashed up. Egyptian Evangelical - Lutheran Church is placed in previous Ilūkstes district. Now it is Daugavpils region, the territory of small district Medumi, near the Republic of Lithuania border. Egyptian Evangelical - Lutheran parish was built by command of Courland duke in 1567. February 28. He wanted to see the new church building. In 1584. Egyptian parish had its own parson. On turn of the 16. and 17. century near the Egyptian Church appeared small village, which was called as Vilkumiests. It is also the real Latvian name of the parish. Egyptian parish had a lot of different wooden churchs, the last of them was ruined during the French War in 1812. Landlord of Kalkūnes and Medņi (Medumi) started to build a stone church in 1823. It was confirmed in 1825. July 5. A Etingens (Oettingen) made the full renovation of church and build a tower in 1863. With the building of Egyptian parish Medņu landlord V. Fistenbergs built a rectory. It was also damaged during the wars, also as the church, because it was placed on the Daugavpils highroad's side. Archives of the parish were destroyed during the French War and especially during the First World War.
Cibla, Ciblas novads, LV 5709
Phone: 371 657 29046. Mob.phone: 371 29230204 (gide-sk. Malvīne Loce)
The trail curls along the picturesque Ilžas (Ludzas) river banks, along the old Eversmuižas park, along the Catholic Church and estate buildings till Felicianovas estate and mill.
Feimaņi,Feimaņu pagasts, Rēzeknes novads, Rēzeknes nov., LV - 4623
Phone: +371 646 44892. Mob.phone: +371 28673291
This wooden church is on the biggest importance of the coutry with its biggest number of protected monument of art objects.
Šķerbinieku sādža, Ilzeskalna pagasts, Rēzeknes novads, Rēzeknes nov., LV - 4619
Acquaintance: 1) with the history of district and nowadays, 2) with the commemorative sign of the first film director from Latgale, world-famous Finnish film director Teuvo Tulio (pseudonym) - Teodor Antonius Tugajs and his mother, the first ballet-dancer from Latgale in the Mary theatre of St. Petersburg, Helēna Elvīra Rönnqvist (born Garšina), with the crucifix made by film director's grandfather Antons Garšins, with the house of grandparents. On the Sološnieku cemetery lie the bodies of grandfather and grandmother from the mother's side (the crosses on the tombs - hand work of the relative Boļeslavs Turlajs)
Goliševa, Goliševas pagasts, Kārsavas nov., LV 5704
Mob.phone: 371 29327265
It is national defensed wooden church, built in Slavic style in 1841.
Bebrene (Bebrenes jaunie kapi) ,Bebrenes pagasts, Ilūkstes novads, Ilūkstes nov.
Phone: +371 26109353
The family voult of counts Platers, which was built in 1875, is placed on the Young Bebrenes Catholic parochial cemetery. It is built in Gothic style from bricks, later plastered.
Eglaine (Vecie Lašu kapi), Eglaines pagasts, Ilūkstes nov.
Mob.phone: +371 20028330
On the old Lutheran cemetary of Laši are graves of the family of Mēnesmeitiņa (Ida Apsāne). She was praised by Rainis. They are three near placed metal crosses on the granite foundation with the moulding on each. On I. Apsāne gravestone is written :"Ida Marie Apsahn dzim. 23 März 1867 mir. 10 April 1887". On the granite foundation is placed portrait in the porcelain oval of I. Apsāne.
Jaunborne, Saliena parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov.
Phone: +371 65475248
The small and very simple Jaunbornes St. Cross Catholic Church was built in 1859. at will of Polish landlord Julius Savickis. In 1890. it was rebuilt. In 1921. it was renewed. It is interesting for art admirers, the most interesting things are - woodcarving of organ prospectus, which, maybe, is a part of mannerism style from Elernes Church's furnishing. Around the church is churchyard. The centre place of it take burials of family Savickis.
Ludza, Ludza, Ludzas nov., LV 5701
Phone: 371 657 07203. Mob.phone: 371 29467925
The guides of Local history museum in Ludza will show all the places, which are connected with the history of Jewish nation in the side of ludza.
Indrica, Kalnieši parish, Krāslava Municipality, Krāslavas nov., LV-5660
Mob.phone: +371 26263061
Unique wooden architectural monument (1655–1658). It is the oldest wooden church in Latgale. Indrica catholic church was built even before reformation. In 1695 landlord Jānis Andrejs Plāters accepted Christianity and in 1698 the church was rebuilt and handed over to Catolics. In the choir room there is an old-fashioned organ with peculiar woodcarvings. There are four altars with woodcarvings and ancient paintings. For visiting church please book in advance!
Istalsna, Isnaudas pagasts, Ludzas nov., LV 5716
Phone: 371 657 29175 (pagasta padome); 657 29458. Mob.phone: 371 26488140
In 1800. landlord Sokolovskis built a wooden chapel, but in 1935. around the old chapel was built the new one, grey concrete brick building with three altars, valuable pictures and crucifix. Near the church is old churchyard, here lie the bodies of Sokolovsku family, Popes and parishioners.